Getting into Medical School, aka Holy of Holies (the F-1 version)

My adventures as an international student trying to get into a US medical school as a prestigious MSI student!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

I am a 22 yr old Foreign lady trying to get into an American med school. The journey has been "rough" to say the least. So join the band wagon and let's see if they think I'm good enough to become a doctor. I hope my story encourages someone, maybe you. Not necessarily to become a doctor, but just to follow your dream. Leave your comments as you read...I thrive on feedback. And if this is your first time here, catch up on what you missed, cus every post IS important...well almost all. So forget that board meeting(at your own risk) or skip that class (again at your own risk) and lose yourself in my archives. REMEMBER: "If it aint ROUGH, it aint RIGHT" - Richard Hamilton, Detroit Pistons Guard

Saturday, February 24, 2007

OK Friday has come and gone...no news. The word in town is that they have postponed decisions till next week!! Longer wait I guess, no stress...YEAH RIGHT!

<< Back to Latest Post

2 Comments:

Blogger Gramps said...

What?! Can feel you on this. Anyway, no stress. Gives you more time to prepare to celebrate..

Enjoy your week..

February 26, 2007 12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow babe.. its been a long time since I dropped by here.. I sha hope you're ok.. i'm gonna go back into your archives to catch up on what i've missed but in the meantime... I hope you're keeping the dream alive and that everything is going according to plan.. i'm rooting for you babe... the Med school of your choice.. AMEN!!!

February 27, 2007 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to Latest Post