Getting into Medical School, aka Holy of Holies (the F-1 version)

My adventures as an international student trying to get into a US medical school as a prestigious MSI student!

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

I am a 22 yr old Foreign lady trying to get into an American med school. The journey has been "rough" to say the least. So join the band wagon and let's see if they think I'm good enough to become a doctor. I hope my story encourages someone, maybe you. Not necessarily to become a doctor, but just to follow your dream. Leave your comments as you read...I thrive on feedback. And if this is your first time here, catch up on what you missed, cus every post IS important...well almost all. So forget that board meeting(at your own risk) or skip that class (again at your own risk) and lose yourself in my archives. REMEMBER: "If it aint ROUGH, it aint RIGHT" - Richard Hamilton, Detroit Pistons Guard

Thursday, November 02, 2006

And no I did not forget I have a blog which "millions" of you log on to daily to see if I have generated enough creativity to put up something new.

The good news is there's quite a bit to tell, I've been dealt with all kind of blows this week and I'm sure you're just dying to know where they landed.

The bad news is I'm so busy digesting the developments that I haven't generated enough creativity to make the story worth your while...I'm working on it...just a few more hours of sleep away...

Hang in There

<< Back to Latest Post

3 Comments:

Blogger NaijaBloke said...

See this woman telling us to hang in there ... gist r always sweet when they r still hot not when they r cold .. LOL

Oya do quick o

Hope u r aiight

November 02, 2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger ABBEY said...

don't worry it's still very hot...

November 02, 2006 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Sean S said...

Appreeciate you blogging this

April 16, 2022 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to Latest Post